A few important pieces of information
- Grants for each child range from $250 to $1,500 per child.
- The average grant is $750, which is the average cost for one week at camp.
- Awards are made by the Fund’s Board of Trustees and are paid directly to the camp of the parents’ choice.
Camperships are awarded based on consideration of the following criteria:
- Attendance at a Christian Science Sunday School
- Financial need
- First time at camp
- Size of the local Christian Science community
- The importance of interaction with other Christian Science children
Deadline & Processing
- Applications for financial assistance are due by April 5
- Please fill out an application for each child individually.